COPYRIGHT

PHOTO:

這個部落格裡的所有照片(不包含任何二次元圖片)都是由我:山姆·費歇爾 拍攝的。
All photos (excluding any pictures from animations) in this blog were taken by me: Sam Fisher.

如果你想要將它們用作其它非商業用途,請給我寄電郵以獲得許可。
If you want them for other non-commercial uses, please E-mail me for authorisation.

目前不接受商業用途申請。
I currently do not accept requests for commercial uses.

我的電郵//My E-mail address: wynjdws@gmail.com

TRANSLATION:

免責聲明:對於翻譯,我並不擁有,也並未取得任何原文的版權。
DISCLAIMER: Regarding translations, I do not own, nor have I acquired copyrights of any source texts.

把原文一併發表出來只是為了交流和研究之便。(笑)
Posting the source texts alongside is only for the facilitation of discussion and research. lol

如果你想要轉載我的翻譯,請標明本人與本部落格作為來源,並請寄電郵告知我轉載的網址。
If you want to reproduce my translations, please cite me and my blog as the source, and inform me of your site URL via E-mail, where the reproduced texts are posted.

若欲將原文一起轉載,請三思而後行。
If you wish to reproduce along with the source texts, please think twice before acting.

你可以以私人用途為目的變更我的翻譯內容,但禁止將私自變更過的翻譯進行任何形式的再發表
You may alter the content of my translations for the purpose of your personal use. However, I do NOT allow any form of re-publication after alteration.

任何形式的變更後再發表都需先行徵得我的同意。請將變更後的翻譯以電郵寄給我,以便討論。
Any form of re-publication after alteration must have my permission. Please E-mail the altered text to me for further discussion.

留下評論

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s